Arrange to have your official test scores sent from the testing agency to UC Irvine. Photocopies or scans will not be accepted.
- The General GRE is required of ALL applicants.
- For official GRE General test scores, use Institutional code: 4859
- There is no minimum GRE score.
- GRE scores are good for five years, after which time the exam must be retaken.
- We cannot accept GMAT scores in lieu of GRE scores.
- The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is required of international applicants.
- For official TOEFL test scores, use Institutional code: 4859
- The minimum TOEFL score is 80. For more information, please see Graduate Division’s English Proficiency site.
- UCI will only waive the TOEFL requirement for applicants who have completed ALL requirements for a B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. degree in the U.S. prior to submitting their application.