In order to be eligible to enroll in ICS 192, students:
- Must be in good academic standing and not on probation
- May not be pursuing employment (paid or unpaid) elsewhere
- Must agree to submit a final report and supporting paperwork by the required deadlines
- May not enroll in ICS 192 more than 4 times while enrolled at UCI (if an ICS student wants to enroll after their 4th time, they would need to be approved by the Associate Dean to enroll in CS 199).
- The internship must be related to the student’s major