Follow these steps to create your Academic Plan:
- Watch the Academic Planning Workshop for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the UCI Catalogue for your specific major. Make sure to click on the course name to review the pre-requisites.
- Specific Major Planning Sheets are a great tool to assist in creating your academic plan.
- Refer to your Degreeworks which can be found in your Student Access.
- 2023-24 Course Offerings – This valuable tool will show you when classes are scheduled to be offered (fall, winter, spring) and will assist you in planning. The Academic Year Plan is updated during the spring quarter each year and it is your responsibility to check the new plan and update your 4-year plan accordingly.
- Academic Planning Worksheet – use this PDF to save and update your plan as the year progresses.
- Want to get your plan reviewed? Please submit the form here. Plans take about 2-4 weeks to be reviewed and you will be emailed once your plan is reviewed.
Follow us on Instagram for the most up to date advising information.
Use the ICS Student Timeline to learn which resources would be most beneficial to you.