Ryan Se-Min Lim
PhD Student at University of California, Irvine
PhD Student at the
Computer Science Department
Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Science
University of California, Irvine
- M.S in Electronics Engineering at Korea University (2019)
- B.S in Electronics Engineering at Korea University (2017)
- System Architectures for Low-cost and High-performance Computing
- FPGA-based or ASIC Application Accelerators
- Storage System
- Embedded Processors/Systems
- Big Data
My Curriculum Vitae
- Se-Min Lim, Seongjin Choi, and Hyeong-Cheol Oh, "Pipelined Squarer for Unsigned Integers of up to 16 Bits", KR101974779, filed Apr. 25, 2019.
My Google Scholar Profile
- Se-Min Lim, Esmerald Aliaj, and Sang-Woo Jun, "Durin: Bandwidth-Efficient Streaming Coprocessor for Scalable Data Clustering," 38th IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), 2024.
- Se-Min Lim and Sang-Woo Jun, "FlexForge: Efficient Reconfigurable Cloud Acceleration via Independently Allocated Peripheral Resources," Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE), 2024.
- Se-Min Lim and Sang-Woo Jun, "MobileNets Can Be Lossily Compressed: Neural Network Compression for Embedded Accelerators," MDPI Electronics, 2022, 11, 858.
- Se-Min Lim, Jooyoung Park, and Hyeong-Cheol Oh, "Low-cost Method for Recognizing Table Tennis Activity," IEICE Trans. on Information and Systems, Vol.E102-D, No.10, pp.2051-2054, Oct. 2019.
- Se-Min Lim, Hyeong-Cheol Oh, Jaein Kim, Juwon Lee, and Jooyoung Park, "LSTM-Guided Coaching Assistant for Table Tennis Practice," MDPI Sensors, 2018, 18, 4112.