Initial Plan for the Honors Project
Students need to submit an Initial Plan once they have found a Faculty Advisor.
Here are the steps to submit your Initial Plan:
- Step 1: Download the Initial Plan Form and fill out the student portion.
- Step 2: Have your Faculty Advisor electronically sign the Initial Plan Form.
- Step 3: Once the form is completed, please submit it through the Initial Plan Submission Google Form.
Faculty Contact Form for the Honors Project
If you do not have a Faculty Advisor by the end of Fall quarter, that is okay. We will give you extra time to find one. However, we will require you to make at least 3 faculty contacts each quarter until you do find a Faculty Advisor. You can submit a summary of your interactions with faculty through the Faculty Contact Form Submission Google Form.
Final Project Form & Thesis
Once you have completed your thesis, you will need to submit it to the ICS Undergraduate Student Affairs Office along with the Final Project Form.
Here are the steps to submit your Final Project Form:
- Step 1: Download the Final Project Form on our website and fill out the student portion.
- Step 2: Have your Faculty Advisor electronically sign the Final Project Form.
Note: You don’t need to worry about the Honors Program Advisor signature. We will reach out to them on your behalf.
- Step 3: Once the form is completed, please submit it through the Final Project Form Submission Google Form along with your thesis.
Once you have submitted your thesis, we will forward it to the ICS Honors Program Advisor for review. We will contact you once we have received an update. Please note that this process may take a few weeks.