The Joseph and Dorothy Fischer Memorial Endowed Fellowship was established in 1982 by the directors of the Trilog Corporation in honor of their founder, Joseph Fischer. This Fellowship is awarded every other year to one outstanding Ph.D. or M.S. ICS student for use as a summer stipend.
Awards: 1 award of $2,000 for Summer Quarter
- Student must be in good academic standing, 3.5 GPA or higher
- Student must have full time status, enrolled in 12 units or more
- Student without a summer internship
- Must NOT have GSR/TA employment
- Research Agenda and Experience
- CV or Resume